Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trice Gets Hungry



I've never really fucked with Obie Trice or any of the Shadyville characters for that matter..Today however I stumbled upon a twitter post claiming a new LP from Obie Trice entirely produced by Premo! My sentiments were the same. The fuck out!! I figure this shit is worth a bit more of a columbo. I dug a little deeper and discover last year he departed from the the white boys camp(Shady Aftermath) after a little boo-hoo over some track and since then he's teamed up with not Preem but one of his proteges, Canadian producer Moss. Moss being recently signed to Preems production label "Works of Mart".

False information flourishes on the interweblar don't it. Shit had me going for a second.

Albums called Special Reserve, released 15 December
Singles called Got Hungry and it ain't bad especially the beat Check it..

No comments:

Post a Comment