Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monthly Mixtape - Party Arty



This months mixtape I thought Id pay homage to known D.I.T.C affiliate and Ghetto Dwella Party Arty(Arthur Sheridan)aka P80. Party Arty passed away around this time last year due to some health complications.
I've put some of his best work on here. Unfortunately I left off the track from Big Ls first LP and a few other 12s due to the time I had and the size of the file. Im still trying to hunt down the demo that was on his myspace a few years back with him spitting over a Moby loop, rapping how he might be signing to G-Unit. I lost that shit!
The BX flow and one of a kind voice will be sorely missed in my books.

Almost all of these are recorded from wax so they may be a little low in the mix but I hope you enjoy!

Download the mixtape HERE

P80 vs Mook




This ones on the mix. Taken from the SBX soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment