Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back In Business

I don't want to harp on too much about our recent trip to Japan, all I can say is that the record stores are fucking nuts and cheap as shit in comparison to over here. I'm not sure about funk and soul as I didn't really get the chance to look for much of it but the hip-hop cost next to nothing. Along with some tasty little scores for sampling I picked up in dollar bins here's a few hip-hop pieces I couldn't pass on. I didn't pay anymore than 1200yen(approx $15) for these.




I couldn't be fucked listing everything and where I got them from but Chubb might give it more of a rundown if he gets time? He went large and scored some gems.

Searching for kicks on Harijuku st was an experience in itself. Jaw dropping amounts of exclusive shit you will not find anywhere else. The budget only allowed a pair of max 1 joints.

On another note Masta Ace and Edo. G have a new Lp out called Arts & Entertainment. This track fucking fire..!

No comments:

Post a Comment