Thursday, September 10, 2009

Words of Wisdom from Ghostdini



While I was searching for the vid from my last post I inter webbed upon a charismatic clip of Mr GFK aka Ghostdini promoting his upcoming LP which I hear is laced with abit more of a "mature" R&B feel. Hope to shite he ain't using any more auto-tuned doochbags whining and spoiling the hooks. I'm refering to that 1st single, baby something?? Ain't heard Stop Playin featuring John Legend as yet but he's pulled this kinda shit off before and he's done it in style.

Anyways here he is breaking it down on the smooved out "massage the bitch, do some fucking volley balls with your woman" tip.

And remember kids. "Don't suck on that pussy too hard" ahaha.


Ghostdini : Wizard of Poetry Drops September 29th on Def Jam
Cant seem to find the official track list.

No comments:

Post a Comment