Friday, March 20, 2009

Catchin' Wreck

In light of a conversatation had last evening with made men, and a new track on the horizion with this working title...Thought I'd post a few wreck catchers.

Shit! I might do some more cheese up next week just for shits and giggles.


Showbiz & Ag - "Catchin' wreck"



Big Pun - "Beware"
"I'm the epitome of catchin' wreck, catch you when you cash your check
Smash you when you pass then jack you for your fuckin' Lex"



Big L - "Put it on"
"Im catchin wreck to the break of dawn
And its on, yo its a must that I put it on"



Pete Rock - "To each his own" (Rob-O?? verse 3)
"While I'm catchin wreck, how many others should she step in
The sack with, guess I better get a Profalectic"



Last but not least..he aint catching it he's giving it
Tim Dog - "Step to me"
"I give wreck and break your mother fucking neck"

No comments:

Post a Comment