Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get Your Weight Up

This month I purchased myself a new sampler for production. Having a new bit of gear is a rejuvenation in itself but I like to seek out a little bit of inspiration on the weblar to get the ideas a flowin. Here's a few vids that got me straight on them new pads for sessions of punishment ..


Aside from the moobs throughout this vid is worth the wait till the end for the Roc marc preview. Peep the cover..Diggers know.



Jaisu's latest. Always impressive.



Homeboy Disko Dave on some of that classic shit.



Analog big. One of of my standouts from product of the 80's. Wha-whadup gz



ALC freakin them chops.



OG Show B.I shit.

2 comments:

  1. Yo, I ment this....
    That last bit of the first video you posted. Marcy got dope styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From memory this 12" has Black po on the B-side. Respekt the 12" Rekid!

    ReplyDelete