Friday, June 18, 2010

Stupendous Shit



The Stupendous Adventures of Marco Polo, due out on June 29th on Duck Down
Pre order and listen to some snippets HERE





Tracklist

D-Stroy & Bad Seed – Buggin Out
Large Professor – The Radar Remix
Promise – The Bridge
Red Clay – Official
Ruste Juxx – Bomb Sh*t
Shylow – Whylin Out
Saga – Think of You Now
Torae – Combat Drills
DJ K.O. – Best To Do It ft Royce Da 5’9,” Elzhi & Supastition (Marco Polo Remix)
Skyzoo – Block Sh*t
Diamond District – Who I Be (Marco Polo Remix)
Skoob of Das Efx – How I Get Down (Marco Polo Remix)
Surreal – So Basic
Grand Daddy I.U. – The Veteran
Arcee – Ambition
Exile – Radio ft Ruste Juxx & Torae (Marco Polo Remix)

This aint the only shit that cooking over at the duck down camp. Check what slated for the second half of the year.


(Click to Enlarge)

The fuck outer here if you think any other labels been this consistant this year.

While I'm at it I should mention my personal faviourite A to the dash (AG) is dropping Everything Berri through Fatbeats Records



Here a cut off it.I think this sample was used in Vordul Megas 'Never wanna hurt again' I'd love to know the sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment