Thursday, October 8, 2009

5-6 Grab your Crucifix

Apologies for the lack of posting in the last few weeks. Its no excuse, but we've all been pretty busy doing our projects, mapping our moves and getting finances in check. I can say..another monthly mixtape is pretty much done to get you through the 1st part of October. Some pics will be up in the next few days of some new clothing arrivals... But anyways..To the post..

I found this trailer all in my face when I logged onto the myspaces account. Hopefully this remake of the classic 1984 A Nightmare on Elm st gets the justice it deserves. I'm not expecting too much. Trailer looks pretty good as they always do.
This movie scared the fucking shit through me as a youngster. My screws loose neighbour took Freddy pretty seriously. He took the glove pretty seriously also and went one step further after I came back from the Ekka one year and flashed off my plastic Kruger glove featured in the Freddy bag. That fuck made a legit metal bladed one and went around the block waving the shit round thinkin' he was all burnt retarded freddy gettin in locals dreams and what not. Think he used a Souths jersey instead of the Jumper too!!"John you legend. Shit story but a true story and relative to the post.

Here's the og trailer from 84.




Here's the new remake
A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD




More info on the official website HERE



Dont sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment