Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oz hip hop wax on ebay

Its interesting and makes me think how much coverage the Australian hip-hop mainstream has grown & stimulated 2nd hand record prices(for better or worse)
I got 3-4 of the Rebels 12" I might have to part with one in a few years time so some 16 year old dooch bag can have it as a figure piece in his/her collection? (I think the bliss n pesto LP may confirm this)
Personally.. I buy and collect records, but I couldn't give two shits if I have a release or not. I rarely pay much more than 10% of the original sale price but thats just the Jew that I am!

Lets see what they fetch eh...

750 Rebels - Spit Vicious

Lyrical Commission - The Stage Is Set

Newsense & Ciecmate

Bigfoot - Footprints

Bliss N Pesto

Hilltop Hoods - The Calling

Heaps more listed on this page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment