Friday, May 8, 2009

The Seventh Letter



When I think of a few writers/crews from the East Coast US that inspired my (at this point in time rather stagnate)graff career in the late 90's, I need not elaborate much further than the likes of Tats crew, seen, FX, Cope.
When It come to inspiration and influence from the West Coast back then and now, I'm a hands down fiend for MSK, AWR. Most notable known now as the seventh letter crew.
Featuring some of the most inventive,active and business orientated writers in the states and worldwide for that matter, ranging in fields from film, tattoo, graphic & web based multimedia, textile printing and jewelery making, they have certainly made their mark in all creative areas.


We will most definatly be stocking the latest seventh letter clothing range featuring revok, pose, retna, and few others..
I'll follow up with some pics when they arrive.

Until then I'll leave you with some links of some of their works.

SABER



Saber's Website

REVOK

Revok's Website

REYES


Reyes Website

RIME

No comments:

Post a Comment