Sunday, February 22, 2009

Terminology; Dope or Douche?

I copped this guy's album a little while ago now and was neither impressed (like i thought i would be) nor dissapointed. From the jump i've had a fairly mixed appreciation of dude, some of the guest spots are fuckin slammin (prodigy, bun b, lil fame) not to mention the production line up was somethin we hadn't seen in a minute- primo, large pro, pete rock, buckwild, easy mo bee and the list goes on. I've now come to the conclusion that the affore mentioned contributors are actually what i like about this album. There in lies my problem; it's not thier album,its terminology's. This guy has a shit whisper like flow (not remminicent of pun as he would have you believe) and one of those "i am hip hop, just look at me" personas i fucking hate. Anyway i'll let you make up your own minds, i found this video on undergroundhiphop.com that helped me make up mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment